Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Myanmar Shwedagon Pagoda

My casual conversation with Holly reminded me that i did not post any of my Shwedagon Pagoda pictures here. The experience at Shwedagon was quite a memorable one as i was down to my last 4 frames of my color negative on this trip. The original intention was to take 2 during sunset and 2 when the lights is up.

However, like most drama scenes, it was pretty dramatic when the camera finally decided to breakdown after my first 2 shots.

So basically, i only had 2 shots for it. Its not the best, i agree but definitely the most precious 2 shots that i have took during this trip.
Shwedagon Pagoda

Shwedagon Pagoda

Might be a blessing in disguise, im forced to take a slower pace to re discover this temple and not so much of setting up tripod for pictures.
Shwedagon Pagoda

Shwedagon Pagoda

Shwedagon Pagoda

Shwedagon Pagoda

Shwedagon Pagoda

As the sky gets dark, the devotees started coming...Shwedagon Pagoda

Shwedagon Pagoda

Shwedagon Pagoda

Shwedagon Pagoda

Shwedagon Pagoda

Shwedagon Pagoda

Canon P, CV 25mm f4, Canon 50mm f1.4
Fuji Pro 160NS

No comments:

Post a Comment