Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gordy Strap

It took me awhile to realise that having a hand strap for my Rangefinder is a rather good idea. Especially when i tend to shoot together with my TLR, which in no way, can i hand carry them without fear.

So the final conclusion, neck strap my TLR and a hand strap for my RF.

The first thing that came into my mind was the strap that jyasin used on her M3 and it took me awhile to find the brand of this strap.

It wasnt as expensive as i thought it would have been especially when its a hand make leather product.

So finally, from USA, my own Gordy strap!

IMG_5186

IMG_5188

Next, i will need to hunt for a more matching half case! Guess wont be looking at the common brands, will take some time to find something matching...haha, so much for a R2A!

No comments:

Post a Comment