Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Self developed first B&W roll!

Finally i gotten my first roll developed. There was some glitch but overall, not too bad. Guess i really need lotsa practice on reeling the film.
Will be getting the easier AP reel tank soon. Stainless steel is still too tough for me.

Thanks to Ernest who got me all excited after seeing his wonderful B&W. Mikhail who gave me 2 rolls of TriX..and Patrick who guided me through the whole process!

This roll of film was taken on a few different occasion and coincidentally, i realised most are taken at Hard Rock Hotel.

@ USS
Untitled-Scanned-25

@ Hard Rock Hotel
Untitled-Scanned-22

@ Zhang Jing Xuan's concert, Hard Rock Convention Centre
Untitled-Scanned-15

Untitled-Scanned-14

My favourite shot!
Untitled-Scanned-09

Untitled-Scanned-05

Untitled-Scanned-01

Will be trying my first roll of 120mm soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment