Sunday, June 8, 2014

Ricoh GR

I'm usually a rational buyer when it comes to cameras...
I don't follow the trend or get influenced easily when it comes to new launch of digital camera. I don't rush to be the first set of user of new digital even if i know i am interested to own it eventually.
I need reviews and more reviews before i decide if its suitable.
With the depreciating value of a digital camera, its always good to get them at a price that you feel good.

My Ricoh GR-陆游的意義

My thoughts about this camera is that it is probably one of the fastest camera that i ever own and the snap focus mode is really a good tool for street shots.

I love the ability to custom the various setting in the camera. With the APSC sensor, this camera delivers some of the high quality and sharp images that i would expect of.

Its definitely in my bag and anywhere i go, i will bring it along.

Some pictures for the week!

Spiffy

Spiffy

Ricoh GR

No comments:

Post a Comment