Saturday, March 26, 2011

Leica or not?

Ever since my trip to Malacca, i have been so tempted to get myself a Leica.
I even surfed Ebay non stop checking for good buys and was so closed to winning a bid.

It took me some time to cool off the temptations and after some serious thoughts, I guess im still not ready for Leica. If i get a M2, i would need some chrome lens to match it. Black ultron and cv lens just don look good with the camera..and seriously, im quite affliated to my R2A. Thou the lens are cheaper, did not received as many "wow" compared to all the summicrons and summilux, i guess i still love them much!

Yea...so right now, my R2A is safe in my cabinet, and guess it will be with me for a long long time! If i cant be a Leica fan, then i'll be a Voigtlander die heart fan...haha
IMG_4855

No comments:

Post a Comment